Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2012

What is the Best Unova Starter, Exactly?

What is the Best Starter Pokemon in Unova?

This question has raised a lot of debate over time and I think that I should put all of the data together for you guys and see how you can figure it out. A lot of people may have different decisions on this matter, but I think that we can deduce this using stats, logic, data, and votes. The first thing I should do here is show you our 3 candidates.



On the far left, we have The grass type Snivy. On the right, we have the water type Oshawott. And last but not least, we have the fire-type tepig in the middle.




Part 1-Internet
I looked on the internet to find other people's opinions, and here's the data I gathered.

75%-Oshawott
5% - Tepig
20%-Snivy

The winner of round one is OSHAWOTT.

Stay tuned to the blog for rounds 2 & 3!
Comment below! and Subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment